When you have a committed logistics partner planning and implementing a supply chain solution tailored to your specific needs, you have SKYLINE’s brand of Personal Service. As part of Skyline’s Lead Logistics Concept, our supply chain experts consult with you to understand your business goals and challenges, finding more innovative and cost-effective ways to bring your goods to market. Despite our global scale, we take a high degree of personal responsibility to ensure your success, striving to reduce inventory and supply chain costs, while improving your overall productivity.
Individual Supply Chain Solutions for a Changing World
With Skyline’s extensive experience and vast resources spanning numerous industries and countries, our experts are able to customize distinctive supply chain solutions for your specific business needs. Using a proven and scalable process and drawing from our large network of people, we can combine our freight forwarding products, Specialty businesses and logistics expertise to create solutions that accommodate the most dynamic and category-specific markets. Whether you require a Direct-to-Store, Vendor Managed Inventory and Origin Cargo Management solution, or an entirely customized approach, we provide the right process, equipment and tools as well as the personal attention to move your supply chain efficiently and cost-effectively.
- - Cargo insurance
- - SGS inspection
- - Liaison with concerned Govt. authorities
- - Project cargo handling
- - Consultancy
- Issuance of Duty Entitlement Pass Book (DEPB) License
- Application for Duty Drawback, Supplementary Claim, Brand Rate Fixation
- Issuance of Duty Exemption License (Advance License)
- Duty Free Replenishment Certificate (DFRC), Extension for Export obligation and Revalidation of License
- Issuance / Renewal of Export House / Trading House Certificate
- Sale / Purchase of DEPB
- Redemption of Advance License
- Issuance of IEC Code, Certificate of Origin from Chamber of Commerce and other Registrations with related Councils etc.